OUR COVID-19 PROTOCOL AND TRAINING:
As we continue to monitor the rapidly evolving situation around the coronavirus (COVID-19), our first thought is for the safety and well-being of our customers. We want you to know first hand how we are handling this crisis, and how we can assist you during these uncertain times.
Specifically, we would like to highlight some measures we have taken to maintain a healthy and safe environment within your home while still providing the highest quality energy auditing and retrofitting services.
Steps we have implemented include but are not limited to:
● Our in-house technicians and small in-house crew take their temperatures daily to constantly monitor internal temperatures and immediately respond to any abnormalities.
● Our team wears masks at all times before entering into a customer’s home and during the entirety of the project. Our crew members also wear gloves during the entirety of the project.
● At the start of a job, only the crew manager will speak with the homeowner and fellow crew members will wait in the truck to limit contact with customers. Once the plan has been explained by the crew manager, the work will commence in either the attic space or crawlspace, depending on the job.
● All retrofit technicians are OSHA trained for occupational safety, and all auditors are certified by the Building Performance Institute (BPI) which covers a broad range of fields including ventilation and safe indoor air quality.
● Once the project has been completed, along with our normal cleaning procedures, crew members will sanitize all work areas for our customers.
● Crew members will continue to practice to follow CDC guidelines on safe distancing and good hand washing behavior, and use hand sanitizer throughout the day.
● Crew members speak with management on a daily basis as a way to check in on their health. Any crew member who is ill will stay home, and will not return to work until the mandatory time frame set by the CDC. These guidelines can be found here:
● Office staff members are working from home to limit exposure in our office and warehouse for crew members.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. As an environmental services and general contracting business, we are fully operational and are here to assist you with improving your home. We are here for you during this period of uncertainty.
Thanks again, and we look forward to working with you soon.