COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOL
As a general practice, Advanced Green Home Solutions will always strive to deliver the highest quality service to our customers while maintaining safe and healthy practices for both our employees and our clients.
In light of the pandemic crisis, it is important for everyone within the organization to reaffirm their commitment to following the recommendations spelled out by the CDC to contain the spread of COVID-19 and other infectious diseases. These practices include but are not limited to:
- Daily temperature readings for all staff. Any temperature of 100.4 degrees F or higher must be reported to admin. Once reported, the employee will not return to work until at least 14 days. After a 14 day quarantine period, the employee must have a negative test to return back to the office or field. If an employee tests positive, any other staff who made contact with the individual will also be tested as soon as possible, and will quarantine as a precaution until receiving a negative test result.
- All employees are required to be tested monthly. All test dates and results must be communicated and reported to ownership/management.
- Masks or respirators must be worn at all times in customer’s homes and in the office.
- Gloves must be worn at all times in customer’s homes.
- Staff must always maintain 6 feet of social distance in customer’s homes and in the office at all times.
- Staff must avoid gatherings of 5+ people in one location at one time.
- Staff must wash their hands frequently throughout the day.
- Staff must avoid contact with their face.
- Frequently touched surfaces in the office and in the crew’s trucks must be sanitized daily.
- At the start of a QHEC or audit, the technician will call the customer to go over the QHEC/audit plan, and the technician will discuss with the homeowner how to enter home safely.
- All retrofit technicians are OSHA trained for occupational safety, and all auditors are certified by the Building Performance Institute (BPI) which covers a broad range of fields including ventilation and safe indoor air quality.
- At the start of a job, only the crew manager will speak with the homeowner and fellow crew members will wait in the truck to limit contact with customers. Once the plan has been explained by the crew manager, the work will commence in either the attic space or crawlspace, depending on the job.
- Once the project has been completed, along with our normal cleaning procedures, crew members will sanitize all work areas for our customers.
- Office coordinator will ask COVID-19 safety questions to all QHEC, audit, and retrofit customers. If customers answer yes to any of the following questions, it may impact their ability for us to perform the QHEC, audit or retrofit. If so, customers would be contacted again to reschedule once they have been confirmed negative.
- Have you or anyone in your household experienced any flu like symptoms within the past 10 days?
- Have you or anyone in your household traveled out of state in the past 10 days?
- Have you or anyone in your household experienced any loss of taste or smell in the past 10 days?
- Have you or anyone in your household been exposed to any large groups of people in the past 10 days?
- Following all services, customers are asked to complete a safety survey to ensure all protocols were followed by our staff. Surveys are submitted to our managers for review.
Thank you for trusting Advanced Green Home Solutions for your services!